Street art around the world is one of our interests because it has no boundaries. Art is an expression of what the artists feel and through street art they are able to express these feelings and share their art passion.
Street art can also be used to express social messages in a way that people will find interesting.
The truth is that street art have been born as graffiti which artists used to give messages to the public with something social or political about it.
Soon this way of expression started to expand to artists using public places, buildings, sidewalks, or other places they could use.
Street art is visual art created in public locations, usually unsanctioned artwork executed outside of the context of traditional art venues. Other terms for this type of art can be “urban art”, “independent public art”, “post-graffiti”, and “neo-graffiti” around the world.
Common forms and media can include spray paint graffiti, stencil graffiti, wheatpasted poster art, sticker art, street installations, and sculpture. Then, imagination full of feelings, history and travels will create the best street art around the world.
We collect for you some of the best street art around the world in this gallery…
1. Melbourne-super heroes by Fintan Maggee.
2. Malaysia-Monkey by Ernest Zacharevic.3. Seoul, Korea-street art.4.New York-Beatles by Tom Bob
5. Greece-Greek yiayia decorating her outside walls.6. Senegal-street art by C2157. Greece-A pair of Window Shades Overlook by ”Achiles”.8. Paris- Charles Leval street art9. London-Street art Imagine10.Vietnam-street art by Julien Seth.
11. Philadelphia museum of art- Salvador Dali.
12. Los Angeles-Angelica Christina Upon Reflection13. Adelaide, Australia-”Shinka” by Fin DAC14. Malaysia-Ernest Zacharevic
15. London-street art by Clet Abraham
16. Verano, Spain-Splash!-street art.
17. Psyri, Athens-street art
18. Serbia-the light street art
You can enjoy more here
Vana Gkora, 10 Aug, 2017